Welcome to FNB Mobile Banking!
FNB Mobile Banking is your ultimate on-demand, service for the do-it-yourself banker in all of us! Mobile Banking allows anyone with an FNB Internet Banking account to access account information from a mobile phone – wherever you are, whenever you want! Mobile banking is a FREE service available to customers who are enrolled for FNB Internet Banking.*
Mobile Services & Features available:
- View account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills from your mobile phone or device
- Locate a nearby branch or ATM
It’s easy to enroll for FNB Mobile Banking.
To enroll for Mobile Banking you must first have access to your account(s) in FNB Internet Banking at www.bankatfnb.com. If you are already enrolled in Internet Banking, log in and begin the registration process:
Login to FNB Internet Banking. Select Options and click Mobile Settings
or, you may enroll from your mobile phone:
To download a mobile application (app), your phone must have an operating system that supports application downloads and may require a data services plan.* Apps offer all the features of the mobile web browser service.
There is no wait period after enrolling for Mobile Banking. Once you’ve enrolled and activated the service, Mobile Banking is ready to use. Login to FNB Mobile Banking requires your Internet Banking ID and password. If you change your Internet Banking password, your Mobile Banking password will also change.
Mobile Bill Pay
Now you can pay your bills right from your cell phone. Once a payee is established you can pay bills and view or modify pending payments right from your mobile phone. As a special safety feature, Bill Pay payees must be added via Internet Banking.
To ensure the safety and privacy of your account information, we provide some key security features in Mobile Banking:
- Authentication upon login to Mobile Banking
- Your private “picture icon” is displayed following the Internet Banking ID to protect against “phishing.”
- Your secret Internet Banking password is required each time you login
- We use 128-bit encryption to mask your sensitive information
Mobile Banking users must do their part to ensure safety and privacy by practicing these basic security measures to keep your accounts safe and secure:
- Avoid banking while on public networks
- Keep track of your mobile device
- Do not store mobile login information on your phone
- Always properly logout from Mobile Banking
*FNB Mobile Banking is a free service provided by First National Bank of Steeleville. Mobile Web service is required. Message and data rates may apply.